We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our exciting like-minded team here at Demon Tweeks.
If you want to join us, why not take a look at the current available opportunities listed below, or if there are no vacancies at present, then simply send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give it careful consideration.Send email now
Customer Service Advisor
Day to day, you'll be taking calls and doing your best to support our customers with a great level of after sales care and support when they need it most.
You'll take the care to understand what matters to them and if you don't know the answer then you'll have access to plenty of colleagues that do. You’ll be joining a well-trained and dedicated team of people who live and breathe bikes. which makes them the perfect in-house experts.
From day one we'll teach you all about our products and processes and you'll learn how respond to queries quickly and become better every day.
This role is fast paced and busy during peak season, so you’ll be working from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- To be a great Customer Service Advisor, you'll:
- Be a people person with great customer service and resolution skills – a desire to own and sort out customer issues
- Excellent communications skills, driven by customers’ needs and product belief
- be a great team player to ensure you and your colleagues achieve team targets
- Reliable, professional with a can-do attitude with a natural desire to learn new skills
- Excellent keyboard and PC skills, including navigation of system applications with data input
- In return, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive starting salary, reflective of your knowledge and experience
- A Standard Life pension
- A state-of-the-art office environment
- A generous staff discount scheme across our group of businesses: Demon Tweeks, Tweeks Cycles & Uber Kids
- Access to a Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to physical, mental and financial wellbeing support externally
- 28 days’ paid holidays including bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Annual summer and winter staff events
For more information or to enquire about the position, please forward your CV along with a covering letter including your current salary details to: DeeA@demon-tweeks.comSend email now