Promotional Terms & Conditions
Motul - Free Le Mans T-shirt
Customers that spend £50 on Motul engine and gear oils* will receive a free Limited Edition Motul/Le Mans T shirt in Black size Large. *excludes any Motorcycle products
Heusinkveld Pedals - Win cost of pedals back
Buy any Heusinkveld branded pedals or pedal sets between 1st - 31st March and be automatically entered in to a draw to win the value of your pedals back. Purchase necessary.
Uniroyal £5 off per tyre 17" and above
Promoter: Demon Tweeks.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Promotion open to retail customers, resident in the UK aged 17 years+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, retailer, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and trade customers (fleet and company vehicle drivers) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
- Purchase required: minimum of 2 Uniroyal car, van or 4x4 tyres 17” and above in a single transaction between 1st March and 31st March 2021. Only purchases made online at https://www.demon-tweeks.com/ qualify. Your full name and contact details will be required in order to enter.
- The offer: Purchase 2 or more 17” and above tyres to receive £5 off per tyre. The offer only applies to tyres sold from stock during the promotional period which are delivered within 7 days after the promotion ends.
- No responsibility can be taken for the offer, if lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any other reason.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the offer, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the offer or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only in circumstances that make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion.)
Claim up to £100 back on 2 or more Michelin Tyres
- The 'Michelin Last Thing On Your Mind Is the First Thing On The Road Car Promotion' (the 'Promotion') is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLCs (the 'Promoter') employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer's employees. This offer is open to retail customers only for private use (excludes company vehicle drivers).
- By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim.
- There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 March and 31 May 2021.
- The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of £10 for two or £25 for four 14” and 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40 for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased (including VAT). Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercards will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
- Promotion only available at participating dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/UK/spring-2021/participting-dealers or by calling the helpline number 0300 303 3585. If you are in doubt, please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this Promotion in advance of your purchase.
- Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 30 June 2021.
- Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter's decision is final.
- Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and conditions of its use.
- The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc ('Michelin') acts as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing or prepaid Mastercards, Michelin is a joint controller with Multi Resource Marketing ('MRM'). You can contact Michelin's data protection officer by emailing email@example.com. You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your data and supress information which relates to you. You may also have the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICOs website www.ico.org.uk. If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details. Personal data collected is being collected by MRM (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid Mastercard or arrange your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and carry out security checks. We also use a third party email provider, Force 24 Limited, to send you service emails relating to the promotion. Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.
Win the cost of your Nexen tyres
- Nexen 'win the cost of your tyres' promotion, running from January to March 2021
- Purchase your Nexen Tyres at your local Nexen tyre retailer (* at participating retailers only)
- Tag the Nexen retailer on Facebook with a picture (* subject to the retailer having a Facebook page)
- Upload proof of purchase from the Nexen retailer to enter the draw here
- Upload proof of purchase from the Nexen retailer and provide contact details to enter the draw
- Winners to be drawn after 31st March 2021 and notified via the contact details provided
- Full terms and conditions available at Nexen Tyres