Motul Dexron III Technosynthese Automatic Transmission Fluid / Power Steering Fluid
Motul Dexron III is an automatic transmission fluid / power steering fluid which benefits from Technosynthese synthetic technology. It is ideal for use in Automatic transmissions, torque converters, power steering systems, boat reversing gears, hydrostatic transmission and hydraulic systems where a Dexron or Mercon standard is required.
- Technosynthese synthetic technology
- Can be used where Dexron or Mercon standard is specified
- Better low temperature fluidity than Dexron IIE which provides easier cold weather shifting
- Higher oxidisation resistance than Dexron IIE
- Anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foam properties
Specifications: Dexron, Mercon
Approvals: MAN 339 Type Z1 & V1, MB Approval 236.9, Voith 55.6335.32 (G607), ZF TE ML 03D / 04D / 14A / 17C
Recommendations: Can be used and mixed in applications where Dexron, B Dexron, Dexron II D, Dexron IIE or Dexron III is specified.
2 Litre bottle
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit