Quaife ATB Helical LSD Differential
Quaife ATB Helical Limited Slip Differentials are a direct replacement for the standard, factory-fitted open differential and can transform the performance of any vehicle. As engine power outputs increase, the ability to use this extra performance becomes more important. Wheelspin may look spectacular, but such loss of traction from either a standing start or exiting a bend wastes time, whether driving on the road, circuit, rally stage or drag strip. Fortunately, Quaife's patented Automatic Torque Biasing (ATB) Helical Limited Slip Differential (LSD) is an effective, well-proven, low-cost solution.
- Unique, Quaife patented design prevents complete loss of drive that occurs with some conventional differentials when one wheel slips
- Never locks, inherently safe
- Controlled power transmitted to all driving wheels
- Automatic in operation
- Eliminates harsh torque steer and under steering characteristics of other types of LSD
- Gear operated (no plates to wear or break)
- Direct replacement for standard unit
- Used in all forms of motorsport and suitable for road use
The ATB units are designed using the latest CAD techniques and CNC machined to ultra-tight tolerances from high quality Corus steel billets. The completed units are then subjected to rigorous in-house inspection with 3D coordinate measuring machines. Such quality means that, unlike a conventional plate-type LSD, the Quaife ATB unit requires no special maintenance or rebuilds, is long-lasting, and retains the standard method of lubrication, making for an easy, pain-free upgrade.
Proven in rallying, racing and on the road, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential offers safe, reliable, winning performance....everything you expect from a Quaife product.
Picture shown is a cut away to show internal workings.
Quaife ATB Oil Recommendations
- When fitted into a standard FWD or 4WD gearbox use the oil recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. These details are found in the owners handbook
- When fitted into a gearbox which has Quaife internals then the recommended oil is Fuchs Titan SYN5 75W90
- When fitted to a rear axle, Fuchs Titan SYN5 75W90 oil is also recommended or a Hypoid 90 equivalent
All Quaife ATB differentials come with a lifetime warranty for road or competition use. To qualify the product must be registered via the manufacturers website.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit