AIM Motorsport MXG 1.2 Strada Dash (7" Colour TFT Display)
The AIM Motortsport MXG 1.2 Strada Dash is a universal dash display which has a 7" wide colour display offering great visual impact, configurable to show all the info coming from the Engine Control Unit (ECU), analogue / digital inputs, pre-defined math channels and the optional GPS Module.
Connecting the MXG 1.2 Strada dash to your ECU (standard or racing) is very simple. Sample and display dozens of channels straight from the vehicle’s ECU. This is often the quickest and easiest setup, needing only 2 cable connections to the ECU instead of multiple connections to analogue sensors. The sampled data depends on the actual ECU but typically includes RPM, throttle position (TPS), oil / air / water temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, speed, gear, lambda value (air / fuel ratio). The list of available ECU drivers (1000+) is constantly being updated and upgraded.
- High Contrast TFT Display: The MXG Strada has a high contrast TFT display: its visual quality being always optimised as its ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at the best brightness levels.
- Monitor data in pre-configured pages: MXG Strada shows, together with RPM scale, all the data you need, like speed, water temperature and oil pressure, lap times and much more... you can choose the custom pages you wish - including up to four additional fields - among a wide library of page styles, defining which data to be shown, their end of scale and measure units. Swapping between the pages is easy using the push buttons.
- Flexible shift lights and alarms: The ten multi-coloured RGB shift lights can be customised to your liking, defining the RPM threshold for each single gear. The same flexibility applies to the configurable RGB alarm LEDs: you can configure them in order to turn them on/off depending on analogue or digital inputs, ECU values, expansion values, math channels or - optionally - GPS information. You choose conditions and colours: select a solid alarm or flashing one - and the flashing frequency. It is also possible to configure an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
- CAN output: With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities.
- Digital output: MXG Strada features a 1 amp digital output configurable in order to be activated/deactivated depending on the value of the analogue/digital inputs or on impulses coming from the ECU. This allows you to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps etc when a certain event happens.
- Camera inputs: Two analog camera inputs are available, to switch your display into a mirror camera, through pushbutton command or event management. Extremely useful in cars such as a Lotus Exige where the rear visibility is poor.
Available with a choice of ECU CONNECTION. These being either OBDII / K-Line or CAN, depending on whether you want to connect to the vehicles ECU using the OBDII port, or directly to the ECU through the CAN channel.
A modular system: Using the built-in CAN bus you can add optional expansion modules to visualise additional information:
GPS08 Module - Thanks to GPS08 Module and Race Studio 3 software, you can immediately get lap times and all data needed for engine tuning as well as for improving driving technique.
Channel Expansion - Add up to 4 0-5 Volt analogue channels.
TC Hub - Add 4 additional K-type thermocouple temperature sensors.
LCU-One Lambda Controller - Wide band Lambda controller LCU-One, with Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, providing all Air/Fuel data, lambda value and exhaust gas temperature, allows to perfectly tune the carburetion.
SmartyCam HD / SmartyCam GP HD - Compact and robust HD camera / HD Bullet-cam - both designed for motorsports.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit