Alpinestars Atem V3 1 Piece Leather Motorcycle Suit
The 'Atem v3' 1 piece leather motorcycle suit from Alpinestars is aimed at the 'racing/performance road riding' sector and offers the wearer the latest in design / construction techniques and protection available. The 'Atem v3' suit from Alpinestars is a fully CE certified leather riding suit, meeting CE Category II - 89/686/EEC draft standards AAA class. Everything about this suit is designed to perform at the highest levels, from the premium 1.3mm genuine bovine leather and pre-curved sleeve and leg design to the latest shoulder, knee and elbow protection exclusive to Alpinestars.
Key specification as follows:
- Fully CE certified 1 piece riding suit to CE-category II 89/686/EEC draft standards AAA class
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- Stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speeds
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction
- Localised perforations highly improve ventilation
- Printed graphic details
- Aramidic fibre inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement
- Patented one-piece knee stretch accordion
- Calf expansion gusset
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Astars Nucleon chest pads available as upgrade)
- Multiple-snap button system for integration of Astars Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back protector
- Innovative inner cuff and calf adjusters
- Integrated padding increases rider comfort and protection
- Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction and grip texture in bike contact areas
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- CE certified Astars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knees
- Innovative RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features removable/replaceable slider insert
- Astars exclusive S-MX slider on knee
- Supplied with GP knee sliders
- RR external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders
|3156518-12-48, 3156518-12-50, 3156518-12-52, 3156518-12-54, 3156518-12-56, 3156518-12-58, 3156518-12-60, 3156518-123-48, 3156518-123-50, 3156518-123-52, 3156518-123-54, 3156518-123-56, 3156518-123-58, 3156518-123-60, 3156518-125-48, 3156518-125-50, 3156518-125-52, 3156518-125-54, 3156518-125-56, 3156518-125-58, 3156518-125-60|
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit