Fuelab High Flow In-Line Fuel Filter (818xx Series)
Fuelab High Flow Fuel Filters are designed for in line use. The filters have a flow capacity of 200GPH and are capable of handling up to 200PSI. The filters work best in a high flow and high pressure system.
End fittings on the 818xx Series High Flow Fuel Filter come in a range of sizes from -6 JIC to -12 JIC. The billet aluminium casing is available in a range of colours so you can match the colour of your engine components. The removable end plate allows replacement of the 3"" filter element for cleaning or replacing (filter elements are available to purchase separately)
Element options available include;
- 10 micron / Paper Element (Cellulose) - The most economical and commonly used element. It is disposable yet provides excellent filtration. Compatible with Petrol and Diesel only.
- 40 micron / Stainless Steel Element - Made for harsh racing conditions and ultimate fuel compatibility. It is cleanable and does not necessarily require replacement for maintenance. This filter is compatible with E85 and Methanol fuel types.
- 75 micron / Stainless Steel Element - This filter element should only be used as a pre-filter for fuel pumps*. It helps prevent pump cavitation with an extremely low pressure drop. This filter is compatible with E85 and Methanol fuel types.
- 6 micron / Micro-Fiberglass Element - Most advanced filter element provides extra particle protection and reduces maintenance requirements with improvements in filter efficiency. This element is disposable and not to be cleaned. This filter is compatible with E85 and Methanol fuel types.
* A finer micron rated element is recommended to protect injectors and carburettors downstream of the fuel pump.
|MPN||81802-4, 81803-6, 81804-6, 81804-2, 81811-4, 81812-4, 81813-2, 81814-6, 81821-4, 81821-5, 81822-3, 81822-4, 81823-3, 81824-3, 81831-1, 81801-6, 81802-6, 81803-5, 81804-5, 81811-6, 81812-5, 81812-6, 81813-5, 81813-4, 81814-5, 81821-3, 81822-2, 81823-2, 81824-2, 81801-1, 81801-5, 81802-3, 81802-5, 81803-1, 81804-1, 81811-5, 81812-1, 81813-1, 81813-6, 81814-1, 81821-2, 81822-1, 81823-1, 81823-6, 81824-1, 81824-5, 81801-4, 81802-2, 81803-4, 81803-2, 81804-4, 81811-3, 81811-2, 81812-2, 81814-4, 81821-6, 81822-5, 81823-4, 81824-4, 81832-1, 81834-1, 81801-3, 81801-2, 81802-1, 81803-3, 81804-3, 81811-1, 81812-3, 81813-3, 81814-3, 81814-2, 81821-1, 81822-6, 81823-5, 81824-6, 81833-1|
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit