H&R Pair of 10mm Trak+ Wheel Spacers In Black
H&R Trak+ Wheel Spacers can improve the handling and the looks of your car. Manufactured from H&R's proprietary aluminium/magnesium alloy, Trak+ wheel spacers move the wheels outward for a wider, more aggressive stance. Trak+ wheel spacers are compatible with both original and aftermarket wheels and are hub-centric for a perfect fit.
A wide range of thicknesses from 6mm to 100mm are available to suit most vehicles and offset requirements.
- High strength, lightweight aluminium/magnesium alloy to H&R's specifications
- Precision CNC machined
- Hard anodised for improved surface hardness and corrosion resistance
- Can be used with standard or aftermarket wheels
- Compatible with standard or aftermarket sport suspension
- Large range available to suit most makes & models, and offset requirements
- Engineered & manufactured in Germany
A choice of kit type is available for specific applications depending on the amount of track increase and fitment required (see product title):
- DR - for use with applications fitted with wheel bolts (may require longer bolts - available seperately)
- DRA - for use with applications fitted with wheel bolts, associated wheel/spacer fixing bolts are supplied
- DRS - for use with applications fitted with wheel studs, includes associated longer bolts for original fastening nuts
- DRM - for use with applications fitted with wheel studs, includes fastening nuts and studs for modification
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit