Stilo ST5F Offshore Composite Helmet
The Stilo ST5 Offshore helmet picks up from the previous version, the ST4, left off and has been developed after meticulous and inexhaustible research for perfection. Pushing the standards of safety and quality even further, the Stilo ST5 is now the benchmark for all competitors.
This new model is lighter, uses a smaller shell, has increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, is more comfortable, has better aerodynamics, has better ventilation and uses a new visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand. Another important first is the large size helmet now uses the small shell size which in turn means more competitors fit into the smaller, lighter and more aerodynamic small shell size.
Factory painted in a bright orange colour, this particular helmet has been optimised for use in Powerboat racing and is fitted with Stilo’s superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Although this helmet is not factory fitted with FHR (HANS) Clips, they can be fitted and are available separately.
Other features include:
- Integrated Plugs: No more hanging cables and possible breakages. The whole electronics package is integrated into the helmet as well as the plug connecting to the intercom. The plug is on the right hand side of the helmet.
- Adjustable Microphone: Magnetic-dynamic noise-cancelling microphone. Supplied with spacers to move the microphone position closer to the driver’s mouth.
- Earmuffs: Offer excellent isolation from external noises and contain the intercom speakers. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Peak: Adjustable peak specifically designed to shade from the sun.
- Drinks System Connection Plug: Built in to the helmet on the left hand side is the optional drinks system port. Allowing the driver to easily stay hydrated during a competition and with quick release couplings also making it easy to enter and exit the car.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 ApprovedSize Chart:
Product Specification not currently available.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit