Stilo Trophy DES PLUS Helmet
The Trophy DES PLUS from Stilo is available in 2 versions – RALLY and OFFSHORE. The Trophy DES PLUS is a redesigned and updated version of the Trophy Plus helmet. This new version has a much stronger fibreglass/kevlar composite shell and is now Snell SA2015 approved.
TROPHY DES PLUS RALLY - This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Fitted as standard with HANS posts. Weight: small shell 1450g±30g, large shell 1500g±30g.
TROPHY DES PLUS OFFSHORE - Painted in a high visibility orange primarily for powerboat use this helmet is the same as the Rally version but is not fitted with factory HANS posts. Still fitted with the superior WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Weight: small shell 1480g±30g, large shell 1530g±30g.
Other features include:
- Microphone Holder: Fixed to the interior of the helmet, made from a special flexible pipe that provides maximum stability and allows for precise adjustment.
- Integrated Plug: Integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS posts in order to ease the jack connection to the intercom.
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Earmuffs: Certified for circuit usage as well, they assure the helmet to be perfectly soundproof. Their pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber paddings placed in between the earmuffs and the shell.
- EPS Cheekpads: Fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Three Shell Sizes: XS, S and M (small shell), L and XL (large shell), XXL (x-large shell).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 ApprovedSize Chart:
Product Specification not currently available.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit