Stilo WRC DES 8860 Carbon Helmet
The Stilo WRC DES 8860 helmet is available in 3 versions – RALLY, ZERO and TURISMO (Circuit). Made from the very best moulded autoclaved carbon and unlike the other helmets in the Stilo range the 8860 versions are solid carbon for high strength and light weight.
WRC DES 8860 RALLY - This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Weight: small shell 1300g±30g, large shell 1350g±30g.
WRC DES ZERO 8860 – This is the world’s lightest 8860 helmet. Exceptionally light and made from T1000 high tensile carbon it has all the same features of the Rally helmet (noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug). This helmet is also supplied with 2 visors, visor screw kit and a helmet bag. Weight: small shell 1120g±30g, large shell 1170g±30g.
WRC DES 8860 TURISMO (Circuit) - This helmet is fitted with integrated radio connections (magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, radio connection) and noise attenuating earmuffs certified for circuit use. They are not fitted with speakers which are not permitted on circuit – communication is always carried out through ear plugs. Weight: small shell 1180g±30g, large shell 1230g±30g.
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC DES is fitted with an easily adjustable microphone boom/holder. All it takes is to remove the holder padding and to use the provided spacers to move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Integrated Plug: WRC DES integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS posts in order to ease the jack connection to the intercom (Rally) or radio (Turismo).
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Earmuffs: Certified for circuit usage as well, they assure the helmet to be perfectly soundproof. Their pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber paddings placed in between the earmuffs and the shell. The Rally version hosts speakers while in the Turismo (Circuit) version they are removable and free from cables as speakers are not permitted on track.
- EPS Cheekpads: WRC DES is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
FIA 8860-2010 and Snell Approved.Size Chart:
Product Specification not currently available.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit