Stilo WRC DES 8860 Zero Carbon Helmet
The Stilo WRC 8860 ZERO DES rally helmet is part of a range of Stilo helmets to have passed the incredibly tough FIA 8860-2010 approval, this standard was originally set for Formula 1 but is now required in all FIA World Championships and followed by many other formulas. The helmet is made from moulded autoclaved carbon and unlike the other helmets in the Stilo range the 8860 versions are solid carbon for high strength and ultra light weight.
This particular version has been developed for the most discerning competitor as it is the ultra lightweight WRC DES 8860 Zero helmet weighing an astonishing 1100g +/- 30g with no sacrifice in the renowned highest Stilo quality and performance. The WRC 8860 DES Zero helmet is equipped with a WRC Intercom system providing optimum clarity and reliability which includes noise attenuating earmuffs with speaker system, magnetic dynamic noise cancelling microphone and fully integrated microphone plug.
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC DES is fitted with a new easily adjustable microphone holder. All it takes to change the position of the microphone is to remove the holder padding and to insert spacers that move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Integrated Plug: WRC DES integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS posts in order to ease the Jack connection to the intercom (Rally version) or to the radio (Turismo version).
- Earmuffs: Noise attenuating which reduces ambient noise which can be problematic in competition cars, integrated speakers for optimum comfort on longer stages.
- EPS Cheekpads: WRC DES is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. Stilo’s experience gained from the ST4 (first helmet in the world to be F1 certified with earmuffs) has been carried over to the WRC DES. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Adjustable Peak: The WRC DES peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL), they weigh from only 1100g -/+30g
The helmet kit includes storage bag for protection, 2 visors, cleaner and spare screw kit.
FIA 8860-2010 & Snell SA2010 ApprovedSize Chart:
Product Specification not currently available.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit