Following government advice we are pleased to tell you that our store is to reopen on June 23rd
We've introduced some new measures to keep you and our staff safe when you visit but we hope to make it easier than ever to shop and ask for your help to make things as simple and safe as possible
- 100% of the products we stock are available to purchase in store but some items have been removed from display in order to maintain a safe environment for customers and staff, if any item you would like to purchase isn't in-store please ask one of the team and we'll get it from the warehouse for you purchase while you wait
- We now have floor markings to help you and fellow shoppers observe 2m social distancing
- We'll be offering an "assisted shopping" program for customers wishing to try on any item of clothing, footwear or protective items such as helmets and will operate a quarantine process to delay any items that are tried on returning to stock
- We have a new "Click and Collect" option to allow you to place an order on our website then we'll pick and pack it before giving you a call to make your way in to collect from the showroom with minimal fuss or interaction
- We've installed protective screens in key areas of the store between you and staff members
- We've installed hand sanitiser stations and we'll thoroughly clean devices a customer or member of our team needs to touch before and after handling
- We would request that payments are only made by card and avoid paying with cash until its safe to do so
- If the store is busy when you visit we may ask you to give us a few moments before you are allowed to enter and shop
Our knowledgeable, friendly sales staff are on hand to offer customers assistance and advice. Being enthusiasts themselves you can be confident that you’re talking to the right people, they are ideally placed to help you through any technical issues you may have.
Come and Visit Us
We're located just outside of Wrexham, North Wales on the Wrexham Industrial Estate.
75 Ash Road South,
Wrexham Industrial Estate,
Monday - Saturday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
May Bank Holidays (Monday 6th & 27th): CLOSED
Click and collect in our Wrexham store
This new service is available at the checkout at the point at which you choose a carrier service for your order. Under "Special Delivery Options" select "Click and Collect" then checkout as normal. When all of the items on your order are available a member of our team will pick them and then call you to confirm your order is now complete and available for collection.
Payment will be taken ahead of your arrival but your order will not be released until we are able to verify you are in possession of the same card from which the payment was taken and you must also present photo id with your name and address matching the card so a driving licence or passport, for those customers using Paypal we will ask you to provide photo id with your name and address such as a driving licence or passport.
Please don't travel ahead of receiving the confirmation call from us and we will endeavour to make the process as quick and efficient as possible.