Techtronics Racing Programmable Quickshifter Kit
A fully digital quickshift system that set’s new technological standards with a number of unique features that make it unlike anything else currently available in the quickshifter market.
The most advanced quickshift system on the market allows individual kill times to be set for each gear to maximise performance and allow safe and super smooth quick-shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. This programmable system has advanced software mapping for improved low RPM shifting and a totally adjustable user interface that allows all the parameters of the system to be easily adjusted to precise settings. The system interfaces with the on-board electronics and sensors to learn and store the gear box ratio’s of the machine it is fitted to.
The Kit Comprises Of:
- Control Box – Lightweight and compact the control box houses the brain of the system. The advanced microprocessor controlled electronics have given the system new levels of intelligence to monitor what the machine and rider are doing in order for it to react appropriately. For example the system will not cut the ignition once top gear is reached if you go for another gear, and similarly it will not cut the ignition if the machine is stationary to avoid stalling when looking for neutral.
The control box menu features include:
- Lightweight & Compact ABS Case Measuring 100x50x20mm
- Direct Interface Button Operated Menus
- Kill Times Can Be Set For Each Gear In 2 Millisecond Steps
- Full Diagnostics Interface Allows Viewing Of Real Time Data Such As Gear Ratio's, Gear Position, Engine Rpm, Hub Rpm and Gearshift Sensor Reading
- Set and Display Gear Shift Sensor Signal Pressure & Shift Light Settings
- Advanced Selectable Mapping Options Allow Smooth Shifting At All Revs & In All Gears
- Techtronics System Logic Automatically Disables The Shifter When Not Required
- Pressure Activated Shift Rod - The Shift Sensor comes complete with fitting kit allowing it to match any length of linkage rod that may be required, pressure adjustment is also made easy with 6 pressure settings; adjusted with a simple turn of the adjuster screw.
- Sequential LED Shift Light – A small compact unit featuring 3 LED’s, this unit is easily mountable in the cockpit without obscuring other instruments and dials. Settings are programmed from the control box and include options to alter sweep speed and activation points. The unit also provides visual confirmation that gear ratio’s are being sampled and stored during the initial ‘learn gear ratio routine’ that is carried out during system set-up.
- Installation Harness And Override Switch - Each Quickshifter is supplied with a full installation kit, which allows simple and effective installation to the bike's electrical system.
|MPN||TPQS-5005, TPQS-5006, TPQS-5007, TPQS-5000|
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day or weekend delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit